Angela Talbot's Old Lady

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

youtube=http://www.youtube.com/v/N3U2u1IC78U?fs=1

So there’s this video, transforming Angela Talbot’s Old Lady into a young woman. I really love that kind of before/after videos and photos. Needless to say the photo is quite a challenge for almost anyone. Couple of months ago I was bored, really-really bored and decided to give this lady a shot. My idea was not to transform her into a young woman or to use body parts from other people. I wanted to make her about 20 years younger using only my Photoshop tools and the very same photo of that statue. And this is what I came up with:

I realize the photo I uploaded is a mere 500px in width but I do have it in 1200px in width as well.

And a closer look. By the time I got around to making her hand I was already pretty tired :D
That’s why the outcome is rather sloppy.


EDIT: I added a closer look of the original image.

EDIT#2: Okay, so I couldn’t help myself and created a younger version as well :D
I used my previous photo (20 years younger) as a base and added various parts of 3 other images: hair, cleavage, face: skin texture, jaw line, nose reshaping, brows, lips, iris of the eye and eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment